The United Kingdom is located in northwestern Europe and it comprises an area of 242,900. There’s an important thing you need to know about UK at the beginning. Technically, the full name of the country is The United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland, but it’s commonly referred to as the United Kingdom. Its population exceeds 63 million, with London, its capital, counting for over 8 million of them. Other big UK cities include Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield, Bristol, Belfast, Leicester, etc. The official spoken language is English and their currency is the sterling pound. Its political definition is that of a parliamentary monarchy. The United Kingdom is one of the greatest countries in the world, playing a major and a central role in global politics and economy.
Advantages of Turkey
In recent years, Turkey has become a center of attraction for economic and political aspects. Elements that bring out this situation are briefly as follows:
• Turkey's economy is second only to China among the world's fastest-growing economies.
• Turkey ranking among the G-20 countries draws a surging graph in the world politics as well as the economy.
• With a growing popularity, Turkey has impressive economic and political openings for the new emerging markets.
• From the countries in the region, there is a strong interest in the culture and lifestyle of Turkey.
WHY STUDY IN ITALY?
You should be an international student to Italy because Italy speaks many languages: beyond the renowned expertise in the language of the Architecture, Arts, Design and Fashion, Italy is very fluent in the language of Research and Science.
Italy reveals its fluency also in the language of physics, thanks to extraordinary personalities such as Fabiola Giannotti who led the project which brought to the discovery of the Higgs Boson, as well as in the language of neuroscience, through the discovery of mirror neurons by the outstanding neurophysiologist Giacomo Rizzolatti. university countries education
Let’s face it, the number of students going abroad for getting higher education is constantly surging.Study in Ukraine is one of the most popular study destinations, and here are a few good reasons why. It is not surprisingly, as this decision opens new horizons and opportunities. It is a unique chance to get an excellent education, spend a year or two in a foreign environment, learn traditions and lifestyle of the local youth. The number of countries, as well as universities, accepting international students, is huge. However, a great percentage of foreigners choose study in Ukraine for getting higher education
WHY SHOULD I STUDY GEORGIAN?
GEORGIA IS LOCATED AT THE CROSSROADS OF EUROPE AND ASIA, IN THE CAUCASUS REGION.
GEORGIAN IS A WELL-DEVELOPED AND RICH LANGUAGE WITH A CENTURIES-LONG HISTORY.
THE GEORGIAN ALPHABET IS ONE OF THE MOST PERFECT ALPHABETS IN THE WORLD.
TOGETHER WITH OTHER CAUCASIAN LANGUAGES GEORGIAN FORMS THE CAUCASIAN LANGUAGE FAMILY.
AMONG THE BIBLICAL BOOKS TRANSLATED INTO GEORGIAN.
Australia has grown to become one of the top countries for quality higher education. The degrees and qualifications from Australian higher education institutions are known around the world as high quality and world class. The standard of excellence is set by universities with recognizable groups like the G8, ATN & the IRU. When looking for work in the future, this can be a great selling point in your favour!
Population: Approx.2.3 Crore (23 mn)
Area: 7,617,930 km2
Currency: Australian $
Popular Cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane & Gold Coast
In Russia, you can acquire in-depth, fundamental knowledge in all subjects, but the country is best known for its strong academic schools in physics, mathematics and natural sciences. Russia is a recognised world leader in training mathematicians, physicists, chemists, geologists, engineers, programmers, physicians, and specialists in other natural sciences.
This topic provides you with a better understanding of the higher education structure in Malaysia and types of tertiary institutions. So you’ll be more confident when making a study decision. Having a better understanding of the higher education structure in Malaysia means you know what all your possible options are right in Malaysia.
Malta is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean, off the coast of Sicily (Italy) and close to Tunisia and Libya. The small country is home to a population of roughly 440,000 people.
Malta belonged to the British empire from 1814 from 1964. During that time, the British imposed the use of English as an official language. And it still is, alongside Maltese: Roughly 90% of the population speak English, and Malta is a popular destination for students seeking English language courses.
The two major universities in Malta are The University of Malta and the Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST). Both offer a range of Bachelor and Master programmes in English.
It’s much easier to learn a new language when you’re exposed to it every day. Chinese is no different – in a couple of months you’ll have picked up the basics and within a year you’ll be able to hold a decent conversation.
It’s a very useful asset to have, considering that Chinese is spoken by a fifth of the world’s population. And as foreigners who speak it are rare, you’ll have a specialized skill.
If you’re considering working in China in the future, you’ll need to spend time in the country building your ‘guanxi’ (network). Studying in China will give you a chance to build friendships that could turn into professional connections in the future. This is important, as in Chinese culture it’s quite common for jobs to be given to friends of friends, rather than through advertising.
Cyprus is increasingly popular among international students thanks to its well-respected education system, reasonable tuition fees and year-round sunshine
The cost of study is low in comparison to other fashionable European study destinations and crime is almost non-existent. You'll also have the chance to pick up a second language, either Greek or Turkish depending on where you study. However, English is widely spoken.
Furthermore the country enjoys a Mediterranean climate and boasts sandy beaches, lush forests and ancient ruins making it an idyllic destination to further your education and broaden your cultural horizons.
Why Study In Hungary?
• Hungary is a member of the European Union and a Schengen state.
• Hungary is a relatively safe country with a low rate of violent crime.
• Fees and living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe.
• Hungarian diplomas are accepted and have a high prestige throughout the world.
• Life facilities in Hungary
IELTS is not mandatory but student should speak good English as University will conduct SKYPE Interview before issuing the offer letter.
Math level should be above 60% in their transcripts (better chances of passing a Maths test).
There should be No Failed subjects.
• World’s Fourth Largest and Europe's Largest National Economy.
• Students stay back option for 18 Months after completion of study program.
• Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
• Schengen Visa.
• Best for Engineers and Management programs.
• World class research Oriented and Technical Universities.
• World-class quality education from Private State Accredited Universities with Low Tuition Fees.
• Known brands are from Germany like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Adidas, Audi, Allianz, Lufthansa, etc.
• Around 400 higher education institutions offer graduate and postgraduate programs.
• Ranked fifth among the best places to study in Europe.
• The Polish higher education system is well developed.
• The quality of the education provided is monitored and regularly evaluated.
• Enriching cultural experience to incoming students worldwide.
• Compared to other EU countries, the tuition fees in Poland are really competitive.
• Each year almost half a million young people begin their education at universities and colleges.
• The best options to start professional career, is to acquire modern knowledge and methods.
• Student can work part time of 20 hrs a week.
Why Study in Lithuania?
Why Study at VGTU?
• All Programs are in the English Language.
• High quality, modern and innovative studies.
• IELTS is not required if student speaks English.
• Accommodation available on walking distance.
• Relatively low living costs.
• QS World University Ranking 551-500.
• Study programmes in English language.
• Friendl and safe study and environment.
• Student can work part time of 20 Hrs. a week.
• All Programs are taught in English Language.
• All universities are Govt or Govt approved.
• 3 year bachelor’s student can do master only if they scored more than 2nd division in their bachelors.
• IELTS is not required if student can speak English.
• Conditional Offer letter take 4 –5 working days Approximately.
• Non conditional offer letter takes approximately 20 days.
• General BA / B.Sc Degrees & Correspondence degree not acceptable & cannot apply for master degree in Latvia because education ministry do not recognize these degrees.
Why Study in Portugal
The beautiful scenery, exciting mixture of old buildings and new life, and the affordable lifestyle that accompanies studying in Portugal are just a short list of the advantages for international students in Portugal. With a small number of universities from which to choose, and owning the third most widely spoken language in Europe outside of English and Spanish, this country is a huge draw for international students. The excellent education and beautiful Mediterranean climate make Portugal a top choice for international students around the world.
• Part time: 20 hours / week
• Job Search: 3 Months approx..
Every year thousands of students from across the world make their way to Spain to attend one of the 74 universities located in the country. They come to the country for many reasons, all understanding that studying in the country is a truly enlightening experience that leaves you filled with new attitudes and concepts about life. Spain is rich in history and culture, and provides the total package for anyone coming to the area from international lands. Here we will examine some of the many reasons that people choose Spain as their education destination. Perhaps you share a few of these common desires.
Study in France. If you want to study in a country that is diverse and has an excellent academic reputation, Franceis the country for you. It is one of the most popular studydestinations, making it perfect for international students. There are currently more than 250,000 international students in France.
Quality and internationally recognized degrees, cost effective studies, a safe destination of study and a welcoming & multicultural environment – you will find these and much more in Canada thereby making it one of the favored destinations among Indian and other international students to study in Canada.
USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.